Matcha Tea Latte
Want to know how I quit drinking coffee and got more energy than I ever imagined? Welcome to the Matcha Tea Latte!
When I began studying the health benefits of green tea and how it can help with our performance, I became intrigued to learn more.
The benefits of matcha tea are amazing, including antioxidants, fiber, L-theanine, to mention a few.
Green tea extract is found in many weight management and diet supplements because it curbs our appetite. The fiber is good because most of us do not get enough fiber in our diet. And the L-theanine increases alpha brain waves, which allow us to relax while still awake.
In today’s episode, “Matcha Tea Almond Latte,” you will learn all about this healthy, easy–to–make drink that will leave you energized and calm (you get the caffeine but without the crash that often comes with it).
Click the image to watch today’s episode:
In this episode, you will learn:
- Which antioxidants are found in green tea extract
- The health benefits of matcha powder
- The ingredient that is 137 times more powerful than green tea alone
- What catechins are and why they are so beneficial
- How this amazing drink increases your alpha brain waves (This is where you are in a state of relaxation, but still awake.)
- Why almond or coconut milk is such a great dairy alternative
- Which alternative ingredients help with low blood sugar, heart health, and even healthy brain function
- Insight to help you achieve and maintain your weight goal
- How to increase your energy, antioxidants, and productivity
- A live demonstration on how to make a matcha tea almond or coconut latte drink (or even with hemp, coconut, oatmeal, cashew, or anything your heart desires!)
Here is the link to watch today’s episode: “Matcha Tea Latte”
Enjoy the episode!