Today’s “Mindset Mastery” series covers how to manifest with ease.
Perhaps you are curious to know how manifesting works and how it can help you reach your goals of making more money, accumulating more wealth, or anything else.
Manifesting is wanting something that is not reality and making it a reality. It puts you into the driver’s seat of your life, allowing you to attract what you desire.
What is Manifesting and Does it Actually Work?
The surge in popularity of the law of attraction and manifesting came with the documentary “The Secret” by Rhonda Byrne. You left the movie believing that manifesting your dreams, creating healthy relationships, or finding your soul mate was available to anyone. Many viewers shared that they believed they could think a thought and it would become a reality.
I understand how amazing it sounds to sit and “om” whatever you want into existence. But is it possible? In my three decades of advising and researching some of the wealthiest people in the world, I have not ever witnessed any specific person achieving their goals with that approach alone.
Before you completely shut off the idea of manifesting, consider a more practical manifestation process. The practical manifestation method I teach is to think what you want (the unmanifest) into what you have (the manifest).
My father is a perfect example of how this works. He would state before leaving, “I am going to catch 12 fish.” He would then return later and share, “I caught 12 fish.”
If you want the Money Mindset guide, click here.
How to Manifest What you Want
Program Your Mind
Programming your mind requires that you create new neural pathways (habits) in your mind and reprogram your subconscious mind, similar to a computer that needs software to be replaced or a virus removed.
While programming your mind is a critical step in the process, so are these strategies:
The Process to Visualize with Ease
Studies prove that visualization is powerful because our subconscious mind cannot distinguish between reality and imagination.
The first step requires that you determine what you want. Creating a vision board or book can also be helpful because it keeps what you want to achieve at the forefront.
Place pictures on the board and then look at them regularly.
Many people want to know the best times to program their mind. Most experts agree that visualizing upon waking up in the morning and before going to bed in the evening are the best time.
How to Manifest with a Gratitude Journal
A gratitude journal is a notebook where you can write down what you want. The belief is that by focusing on what you are grateful for, you can attract more of it. You can also use it to determine what you appreciate in your life and what makes you feel good.
This is especially important when nothing goes right, and you feel like giving up. Reading what you have previously written will help you redirect your attention and focus on what you want versus what you do not desire.
Removing Limiting Beliefs and Behaviors
One common obstacle people experience when learning how to manifest includes success or money blocks. Examples of abundance blockages include:
- Saying or thinking that you can never afford something, so why even try?
- Believing that wealthy people are unethical. Therefore, you do not want to be rich.
- Feeling you are not enough. As a result, you self-sabotage your efforts to achieve your goals.
- Continuing to take actions that keep you stuck.
In this episode, you will learn:
- The process of manifesting what you want
- The first step to making your financial goal or dream a reality
- What successful people do differently when setting goals
- The best actions you can take to manifest what you want in your life
- Tips to elevate your energy and vibration level
- The power of a positive mindset and how it impacts your results
- The different mindsets and how they impact your ability to manifest
- How visualization works to produce such amazing results
- The process to raise your vibration
- Why mindset mastery is so critical to attracting what you want
- The five-step process to visualize what you want
- One of the most critical affirmations to attract what you want
- What you need to know about tapping, EMDR, and NLP
Click the image to watch How to Manifest What You Want:
Whether you want to attract more of what you desire, learn how to manifest with ease, or get better results, it is possible. Begin where you are and commit each day to take one action that will bring you closer to your goal.
When you get off track, determine one thing you can do to get back on track. Successful people aren’t more intelligent or more talented than you. They just stay focused and continue to move forward each day. The best news of all is that is something we can all do!
To get notified of bonus episodes, click here.
Here is the link to watch today’s episode:“How to Manifest What You Want.”
Enjoy the episode!