Most people want to know how to make a successful financial plan so they can achieve their goals quicker.
Today you will learn how. Let’s begin with a common question.
How do I create a lifelong financial plan?
While most people focus on creating a financial plan, wealthy individuals focus on creating a plan that will last for their lifetime.
A plan that lasts for a lifetime allows you to:
- Work through and replace success and money blocks that are keeping you stuck
- Adjust to changes in the economy and your life events
- Guides you in how to achieve your money goals and how to remove money blocks
- Includes a contingency plan (Plan B) in the event your current plan doesn’t work out
- Create a team of financial advisors and money coaches who coordinate the financial planning process
- Develop a budget that is easy to execute
- Sleep at night knowing all areas of your financial life are in order
- Supports you in the achievement of your life dreams
You will also learn how to make smart financial decisions, so you can win at the inner game of money.
Let’s face it; most financial advisors (myself included) are not formally trained on how to help people in the psychology of wealth.
This includes topics of overspending, impulse buying, panicking when the market drops, emotional spending, fear of numbers, beliefs such as wealthy people are dishonest, money is the root of all evil, or “I could never afford that” or “I want to enjoy life now and not worry about the future.”
When a person is overspending, we tell them not to spend so much. And when a client says that she has is terrible with numbers, we reassure her that is not true. And when a person has money blocks, we call a colleague and ask, “What is a money block?” If a client has a poverty consciousness, we may wonder how that came about and either do nothing or refer them to a psychologist.
In today’s episode, “Creating a Financial Plan,” you will learn habits of successful people including what I discovered in over 30 years of advising wealthy people! And the best news, it will take years off of your learning curve and get you on track to creating a richer and more fulfilling life.
Click the image to watch today’s episode:
- What wealthy people and millionaires do differently
- What most advisors don’t know about creating a successful roadmap
- The process to create a better financial roadmap
- Easy ways to save money
- How to achieve your financial goals
- The best passive and residual income options
- Money tips to achieve financial freedom
- How to create a solid foundation
- The importance of a Plan B
- What wealthy people do differently than others when it comes to creating a financial plan
- Insight to create both passive and residual income streams
- How to create a traditional financial plan
- What to do to develop a solid financial foundation
- The biggest determinant of success with your money and life
- The most common element missing from most financial plans
Get notified of bonus episodes here: Click here to subscribe.
Here is the link to watch today’s episode: “How to Create a Financial Plan”
To living richer and fulfilled,