If you want to know some of the most common money blocks that wreak havoc with your finances, you will love today’s episode.
Common blocks include success, money, and mindset. They can cause a variety of problems and challenges in your life because they keep you from achieving your desired results in various areas, such as your business, finances, career, relationships, peace of mind, sleep, and weight, to name a few.
Last week, I recommended that you identify beliefs from the training. I also recommended that you identify barriers that surface during the week. If you created that list, take a minute and review it now. As you learn the common money blocks today, you can continue to add to the list you created.
Today, in “Common Money Blocks that Keep You Broke,” you will learn some of the most common manifestation barriers that keep you from attracting what you want in your business, life, and money. Some obstacles in your life are obvious, like a boulder in your path. Others are subtle, like a nail on the road.
The less apparent challenges may take more time to identify and remove. The best course is to continue to work to remove beliefs, behaviors, and actions that are not serving you and replace them with ones that produce the success you desire.
What are some of the results mastering your money mindset will provide?
- Improve your abundance consciousness
- Achieve your financial goals with ease
- Remove any poverty consciousness
- Attract more money, wealth, opportunities, income, assets, etc.
In “Common Money Blocks that Keep You Broke,” your goal is to determine which blocks impact your results and identify other barriers blocking your desired results.
The following episodes will cover “Releasing Money Blocks,” “How to Manifest Anything,” and “Your Worth Barometer.”
Click the image to watch the “Common Money Blocks that Keep Your Broke” episode:
In this episode, you will learn:
- How to identify barriers so you can avoid challenges that keep you stuck
- The 3-Day Rule that makes saving money easy
- The power of creating a habit so you can achieve your financial goal
- One common barrier to shifting a poverty consciousness
- The solution to impulsive buying and overspending
If you do not have a spending plan go here:
- How your beliefs determine your behaviors with money
- Common sayings that unconsciously affect us
- Why some money blocks are so difficult to identify
- How to release barriers and attract financial abundance
- Why traditional financial planning doesn’t help us replace behaviors
- Why understanding the psychology of money is so critical to changing unhealthy behaviors
- Insights to remove success and mental blocks so you can create and live a financially free life you love
If you want support creating a successful money mindset, click here:
- How to identify problem areas that are not conscious
- Why some habits are so hard to uncover
- How beliefs from an early age form our opinions about wealthy people and impact our finances
- The one action that can change everything (Do this, and you will become unstoppable.)
- Where to start so you can replace obstacles and barriers
- The simple exercise to remove money mindset and abundance blocks
- The most common barriers, and blocks
In addition, let’s review some common examples of abundance blocks:
- I am not enough.
- Money is evil.
- Wealthy people are bad.
- I do not do money or numbers.
- I am terrible with financial matters.
- Money doesn’t bring me happiness (FYI, neither will poverty!).
- I am a failure, or I never succeed.
- It is hard to manage money.
- Releasing money blocks is difficult, so why should I even try?
If money blocks are one of your obstacles on your journey to financial independence, think of all the things you have accomplished, and the time it took to achieve them.
Also, remember to focus on the baby steps you need to take, not the entire marathon (and yes, if you think of everything you have to do, it can feel like a never-ending cycle). The simple task of taking one step, then another, and so on, makes the process easier.
Before you know it, you will be 10x further along than you ever imagined. That, my friend, is how you create a financially free life you love!
Additional barriers people experience:
- I am not wired for (blank).
- My partner is so much better with numbers, so they handle our finances.
- Money is not my thing.
- I don’t do money.
- Women (or men) aren’t good with money
- I will never achieve my goals, so why try?
- Money is the root of all evil (It is actually the love of money!).
- Rich people are dishonest.
- I want to enjoy my life now (Don’t you want to enjoy your life now and in the future?).
- Money causes stress, and it is easier to ignore it.
- My financial plan is to win the lottery (Let me know how that turns out!).
- I work hard; therefore, I deserve to spend my money as I choose (This statement was made by a woman who made over $85,000 a year and was on the verge of filing bankruptcy and losing her home to foreclosure.).
You Can Create a Money Mindset by Identifying and Removing Success, Abundance, and Money Blocks
While it can seem like climbing a summit, the secret is to start where you are, do what you can, and have fun. If you make clearing the barriers to creating and living a financially free life you love fun, it will be easier to make it a reality!
The most critical first step is to start. And realize the goal is not perfection; it is progress. One baby step in the right direction can change everything. So, focus on the baby steps, not the entire journey. You will be so glad you did.
Next in our series is Episode 196, “Removing Money Blocks.”
In this training, you will learn the process of removing the barriers and obstacles that are keeping you from your financial goals. We dive into the psychology of money, including how to program and reprogram your mind so that you can create a richer and more fulfilling life. In addition, you will learn simple daily steps and the process to make them habits that stick. Creating a healthy money mindset should be fun and stress-free; this series will show you how!
If you want a guide to create a financial freedom, start here:
Here is the link to watch today’s episode: “Common Money Blocks that Keep You Broke.”
Enjoy the episode!