Cacao and Maca Superfood
Want a quick pick-up that is super healthy, provides energy and is easy to make? The cacao and maca superfood latte provides those benefits and more!
When I began studying health and learned about superfoods and the benefits, I became interested to learn more and discover the impact it could have on results and performance.
The maca superfood and cacao benefits are amazing, including antioxidants, nutritional value, and anti-inflammatory effects, to name a few.
Maca comes from the cruciferous family of vegetables, which includes broccoli, cabbage, and kale. From improving moods, reducing anxiety and depression, and improving memory and learning, it is worth trying it. Cacao benefits are also impressive. They include fiber, vitamins, and minerals, and many experts believe it reduces risk of diabetes, heart disease, and inflammation.
In today’s episode, “Cacao and Maca Superfood,” you will learn the benefits of this simple, quick drink that will leave you satisfied, energized, and healthy.
Click the image to watch today’s episode:
In this episode, you will learn:
- Which vitamins and minerals are found in cacao powder
- The health benefits of maca powder
- Insight to help you reduce inflammation so you can achieve your health goal
- How to increase your energy, health, and productivity
- The ingredient that will reduce inflammation
- What maca superfood and cacao powder contain and why they are so beneficial
- How this amazing drink increases your health and energy so you can get more done and feel good at the same time
- Why coconut, hemp, almond, or oat milk is such a great dairy alternative
- How this drink helps with low blood sugar, heart health, and even healthy brain function
- A live demonstration on how to make a cacao, maca coconut latte drink (or you can use hemp, almond, oatmeal, cashew, or anything your heart desires!)
Here is the link to watch today’s episode: “Cacao and Maca Superfood”
Enjoy the episode!