Have you ever seen a mansion and wanted to learn the story behind the owner?
Perhaps you have wondered how they build wealth. ?
Or how you need to think to achieve your goals?
If you are like me, you want to know.
When I first toured “The Ledson Castle,” home to Ledson Winery in Sonoma, CA, I was blown away. And then I found out that it originally was built to be the home of Steve Ledson. After hundreds of people jumped the fence and asked when the winery was opening, he decided to make it into one. The rest is history.
Secrets of Success
This conversation is a game changer! You will learn priceless insight on leadership, managing employees, finances, and overall success. So, listen, take notes, and, more importantly, apply the information.
The interview has been updated to reflect the current environment and economic climate. Many of the insights are timeless and are from the original interview.
Click the image to watch today’s episode:
In this conversation, you will learn:
- How to think, so you can succeed in your business and life
- The process to get your team on board with the company’s mission
- One of the most critical steps to become an effective leader
- How Steve saw an opportunity to help the less fortunate and took it. Specifically, how he was able to give back and leverage his connections to help the less fortunate.
- The process to tap into your subconscious mind, so you can make your vision a reality
- How to take a problem and create a solution
- Insight to get from where you are to where you want to be
- How Steve came up with the idea of the castle and built it
- The mindset that paves the way for success, including what to do when you get derailed
- How he built the Harmony Club which was written up by Conde Naste Magazine
- Lessons learned from his childhood and how it shaped his life
- Why your passion and purpose impacts everything you do (and how you do it)
- How Steve took Ledson Winery (he is the 5th generation) and made it one of the best wineries in the world
- The mindset you need to grow your employees and succeed
In additional, Steve Ledson shares:
- The process to learn what you need to do, so you can stop guessing
- How to deal with challenges and obstacles, so they don’t derail you
- The one thing Steve would have done differently (and a valuable lesson for all of us)
- How to get back on course when you get off track (and stay on task)
- The one lesson that will change the trajectory of your life
- The power of relationships and success
- How to avoid making wrong decisions, including what to do when you mess up
- The philosophy you need to succeed
- One of the biggest opportunities available in the marketplace today
- The law of reciprocity
- A critical element to succeed in business (and life)
- Why short, medium, and long term goals are critical to your team and company’s success
- The secret to buying real estate because this actually is the secret on how to position any business
- What you need your employees to do, including the conversation that changes everything
- The question you should continue to ask yourself because it will provide you the answers you need
- A key trait to success (that we can all develop)
- Three recommendations you need to succeed
To get notified of all episodes, click here.
Download 20 Millionaire Insider™ Secrets here: 20 Millionaire Insider™ Secrets
Learn more about The Ledson Winery here.
Access history of The Ledson Winery here.
Here is the link to watch today’s episode: “Annette Bau’s conversation with Steve Ledson”
To Your Success!