Setting & Achieving New Year Goals.
Did you know that up to 92% of people give up on their New Year Resolutions by January 19th? To clarify, that means only 8% actually stick with their goal! Today, you will learn what you need to do, so you can achieve your objective!
You will learn, the step-by-step process to accomplish your resolutions, so you can get results.
Click the image to watch today’s episode:
In today’s episode, I show you the exact process to set goals so that you can achieve them.
In this video, you will learn:
- The process to make your resolutions stick
- The formula to achieve results, including financial goals
- Where to start when setting resolutions
- The critical goal-setting step that makes your dream a reality
- How to program your goal into your subconscious mind
- How to simplify the process of setting goals
- Why realistic targets can (and often do) keep you stuck
- How to state your goals, objectives, and HVAs (high value activities). HVAs are your daily actions and habits that make achieving your goals possible.
- Why most people give up on the goals within the first 20 days
- How long it actually takes to achieve a habit, so you can achieve your objective (no, it is not 21 days)
- How to program and reprogram your brain, so you can achieve your goal (this one insight will change your life forever)
To get notified of new and bonus episodes, click here.
For research on how to better achieve goals, access Gail Matthews’ research from the Dominican University, here: Goal Setting and Achieving Research
Here is the link to watch today’s episode: Achieving Your New Year Resolutions
To living financially fulfilled,