To achieve financial freedom or even stability, you need to know a few critical money numbers.
In Money Numbers You Need To Know, you will learn:
The three key numbers you need to know.
What to do if you are not an expert at money.
What wealthy people do and others don’t.
Today, I am going to show you the critical insight that you need to know to succeed with your money, life, or business.
Click the image to watch today’s episode:
- What is a P&L so important to a successful financial plan?
- How to track the income that comes from different sources
- What to do to manage all of your expenses
- What to do if you are a spend-thrift
- The different types of millionaires and how they show up
- The two key components that create a balance sheet
- How to calculate your net worth (and why this is so important)
- Why you should create an annual balance sheet
- The process to track both your net worth and cash flow
- How a balance sheet can actually save you from losing assets (this is a major insight)
- The different strategies successful people use to manage their money and financial plan
- Why there are 7 trillion dollars of assets that are unclaimed (and how to avoid losing your assets)
- How to determine your numbers (and why it is so important to know them)
- The most critical discovery I learned from advising wealthy clients. Specifically, you will learn how to make financial planning and money numbers fun, so you do not dread the task
- The one daily action that will change everything
Here is the link to watch today’s episode: “Money Numbers You Need To Know”
To Your Happiness and Success!