Millionaire Money Mistakes
In Money Mistakes, you will learn:
- How to avoid the most common challenges.
- What millionaires do that broke people never do.
- Why wealthy people often make such costly expenses.
Today, I am going to show you the most common financial mistakes of wealthy people.
Click the image to watch today’s episode:
- One of the most common mistakes made by wealthy people
- How to easily track your income and expenses
- What to do if you are not detail-oriented
- What to use to track your to-dos
- A common financial mistake that can lead to bankruptcy (or major financial losses)
- The two key components that create a balance sheet
- How often you should track your expenses
- Why you should create an annual balance sheet
- The one thing that changes everything
- Which employee should not do your accounting
- The mistake that cost one couple over $10 million dollars
- The accounting task successful people sometimes complete
- Why super successful people often succeed in their business but then fail with their money (This is one of the most common mistakes.)
- The genius syndrome. Specifically, you will learn how successful people fall into this trap that wreaks havoc on their money
- The problem with lack of confidence
- How one woman lost over $80 million dollars because her and her deceased husband stole the money
- What wealthy people do to create financial freedom
- The hire, delegate, but avoid this at all costs insight
- The one simple strategy that doubled my revenue (This strategy is so easy, it is hard to believe it could be that profitable!).
- How to pay your employee taxes, so you don’t fall prey to the “silent partner” scam.
To get notified of new and bonus episodes,: click here.
Here is the link to watch today’s episode: “Millionaire Money Mistakes”
To living financially fulfilled,