Today you will learn how to set and achieve your goal just like millionaires do.
Would you like to know the goal-setting process of successful people? Not only how they set goals, but how they consistently achieve them.
It seems everywhere you go, everyone is telling you how to set goals. And yet, most have no idea that you must align your conscious mind and subconscious mind before you can achieve your goal. Today, I will show you how.
Most insight fails to show you what you must do to achieve your goal. I provide you with a step-by-step guide to making your goal a reality.
Click the image to watch today’s episode:
You will learn:
- How to set goals that stick
- Understanding short and long-term objectives
- The six steps to achieve your goal
- What happens when you only have a short-term goal
- The third critical step that makes goals a reality
- What professional athletes do to increase results up to 75%
- The biggest game changer when setting goals
- How to program your goal into your subconscious mind
- The money-mindset that makes it possible
- What you must consistently do to achieve your objective
- The process to quiet your mind, so you can focus and get clear on your goal
- How to remove distractions, so you can stay focused
- What super successful people do to achieve goals
- How to prioritize, so you stay focused on your personal and financial goals
- What millionaires do that most do not do
In addition, you will learn:
- How to write out your goals
- The little known secret to make your goal a reality
- What you must increase, delegate, and remove from your daily to-dos
- Sample goal categories
- The format to write out your goals and activities
- What you must do with your head and heart to achieve a goal
- The most important insight to set your goals
- Why realistic goals are so devastating to your success (one of the biggest insights)
- The best affirmation to build your self esteem
- Why most people get caught up setting realistic goals
- What happens when you integrate your conscious and subconscious minds
- How to use a visualization book and board to achieve your goal
- The power of accountability
- What people most do that keeps them stuck
- A sample visualization board
- The process of The Power of 7 and how to use it to achieve goals
Get notified of bonus episodes: click here to subscribe.
For research on how to better achieve goals, access Gail Matthews research from the Domincan University, here: Research
Here is the link to watch today’s episode: “How to Set and Achieve Goals”
To living richer and fulfilled!