Real Estate Success: Annette Bau’s Interview with Doug Healy.
Have you ever seen a beautiful mansion overlooking the ocean and wondered:
What the owner did to achieve such amazing success?
Asked what they can teach you so you can become financially free?
What you need to accomplish so you can become their advisor?
If you are like me, you responded, “YES” to one or more of these questions!
This interview has been updated to reflect the current environment and economic climate, however, any of the insights are timeless and are from the original interview.
Click the image to watch today’s episode:
In today’s conversation, you will learn:
- Doug Healy’s life and business philosophy. For example, how he makes decisions on a daily basis.
- The journey to become a multi millionaire real estate developer
- How millionaires see and capitalize on opportunities
- The career and life decisions he made on the journey to becoming a multi-millionaire real estate
- How to turn a challenge into an opportunity, so you don’t get distracted and off course
- The journey to become a top real estate developer
- What successful people do differently. Specifically, what you can to to achieve success
- How to create real estate success
- The journey to a wealthy life, after all that is ultimately is the goal
- How to understand confidence and commitment
- The slight edge from ordinary and extraordinary (specifically, you will learn how to become extraordinary)
- Doug Healy’s journey to build an exclusive bed and breakfast that attracted the super successful
- The power of relationships to take your career to new levels
To get notified of new and bonus episodes, click here.
Get the book here: Cool Stuff They Should Teach Kids
Here is the link to watch today’s episode: “Annette Bau’s conversation with Millionaire Real Estate Developer, Doug Healy”
To your richer and fulfilled life,