Money Problems: The $100,000,000 Millionaire Mistake.
Ever wonder how someone could acquire millions and then lose it within a few years?
Or how up to 95% of lottery winners are broke within five years of their windfall?
Or why some people are not able to accumulate money regardless of what they do, and others retain wealth so easily?
These are questions that have fascinated me throughout my life and why I have spent over 30 years researching why people make (and often continue to make) financial mistakes, and today, I share what I have learned.
I have seen over and over again how people acquire money only to lose it. Whether they inherit it, earn it, or acquire it from the sale of a business, too often the person loses it all.
As the saying goes, “If you can’t handle $1, you can’t handle $1,000,000.”
Interestingly, it is also the same reason why so many advisors, consultants, and entrepreneurs struggle and never reach their full potential in their life or with their money.
In today’s episode, I share the insight you need so you can amass and retain money and ultimately create a financially free life you love.
Click the image to watch today’s episode:
Was it just luck of the draw?
Today, I share the insight I have learned and what you can do to join the group that is living a financial free life they love.
In this episode, you will learn:
- Why people often have money problems (and what to do about it)
- The real challenge that most people miss
- How to quiet your mind so you can achieve your desired result
- An exercise to quiet your brain and focus your intentions
- The Millionaire Insider® Formula
- The biggest determinant of your success
- The Grid: How to create a life you love
- The insider scoop on creating a happy, healthy, wealthy life
- The exact process to set goals, so you can achieve them
- How to visualize your ideal life
- What you must know about your money to succeed
To get notified of new and bonus episodes, click here.
Here is the link to watch today’s episode: “The $100,000,000 Millionaire Mistake”
To living financially fulfilled,