In today’s episode, “Money Myths That Keep You Broke,” you will learn what successful people do before they hire their team, how they choose their advisors, and what they don’t do.
If you want to money and life to the next level, you will love today’s episode. Achieving your goal requires that you understand how successful people think and what they do.
Click the image to watch today’s episode:
In this episode, you will learn:
- The money myth and why it won’t bring you happiness
- What wealth provides you and why it is important to a happy life
- The real truth of poverty versus wealth
- How money changes a person and why it is important
- The insight you need to understand about wealth and responsibility
- How affluent people think about their finances and life
- The key decisions wealthy clients make when it comes to their beliefs about money
- Insight on debunking the belief that “money doesn’t matter”
- The argument that “money doesn’t matter” and how this belief affects our entire life and the choices we make
- The belief that “more money will solve my challenge” and when it is true
- How broke and poor people think and act versus wealthy people
- What you must do to win at the money game
- The one decision that people who struggle always make and wealthy people rarely do
- The best time to save and the second best option
- One of the most common money mistakes that women make
- The very common “I am” money myth
- The financial myth that often keeps people broke
To get notified of bonus episodes, click here.
Here is the link to watch today’s episode: “Money Myths That Keep You Broke”
To living richer and fulfilled,