My Goal Setting Process
It is unbelievable that up to 92% of people give up on their resolutions by January 19th. The great news is that 8% actually stick with their goal! Today, you will learn how to set and achieve your goals. To download the Goal Setting Guide,click here.
Today’s episode, “New Year’s Resolutions & My Goal Setting Process,” provides the step-by-step process to set and achieve your resolutions, including health, life, business, and financial goals for the upcoming year.
Click the image to watch today’s episode:
In this video, you will learn:
- The first and most critical step in my goal-setting process
- The process to make your resolutions stick
- What you must do before you choose your “Why” so you can achieve your desired outcome
- How to create the habits you need to achieve your goal
- The problem of realistic goals (and why I dislike them)
- How to program your subconscious mind and achieve your resolution
- What to do to simplify the process of setting goals
- Why realistic targets keep you stuck
- How to gain motivation
- How to state your wealth accumulation goals and HVAs (high value activities). HVAs are your daily actions and habits that make achieving your goals possible.
- Why most people give up on their goals so quickly
- How long it generally takes to change a habit (no, it is not 21 days)
- My process to program and reprogram your brain (This one insight changed my life, and it can change yours too)
- The power of your Level 3 Why (where you become unstoppable)
- How the law of attraction works to achieve your objective
To get notified of bonus episodes, click here.
Here is the link to watch today’s episode: “My Goal Setting Process”
To living fulfilled and wealthy,