One of the most critical steps to increase efficiency and get more done is to use Power Hours and Power Breaks.
Today, you will learn what successful people do to get more done in less time.
Click the image to watch today’s episode:
In this video, you will learn:
- The simple process to achieve amazing results
- What you must do to get more done and avoid burnout
- How long each Power Hour should take
- The key step to getting the important tasks done
- How to balance your personal activities with your business activities
- The ideal number of PPHs (personal power hours) and BPHs (business power hours) you should complete each day
- How to complete the entire process and set up the next Power Hour
- The handwriting exercise that provides you the exact insight you need to achieve your desired results
- What to do during a Business Power Hour if you do not have a business or not working outside of your home
- How to become more efficient using Power Breaks (yes, relaxation is critical to your success)
- The one simple action you need to take to dramatically improve your results
- A live demonstration of a Power Break
- How to set your intention (and the best time to set it), so you can achieve maximum results
- Why rejuvenating before your next Power Hour is to important
- The little known strategy that successful people use to get more done
- How to get the important tasks done (personal and professional), so you can achieve your objectives
- What you must do each day
- The #1 secret to become more efficient and enjoy the process
Get notified of episodes: Click here to Subscribe.
Here is the link to watch today’s episode: “The One Thing – Power Hour”
To Living Richer & Fulfilled!